Alexa Widget With SSL
If you are here, you know that Alexa Widget tells the stats about your website/blog, it’s traffic and ranking and report. Alexa Widget has been widely used by bloggers claiming that it improves ranking and helps in SEO of the website/blog as well. Some people still figure that Alexa doesn’t matter much. Pro Bloggers and the top leading blogs claim the same that Alexa is not much worth it, so here is an end point, does Alexa actually matters?
Does Alexa Widget actually matters?
- A static answer we would say to you is “YES” and why you ask? The constraints are listed below:
- Trending these days, when people start in blogging or a website, they are more concerned about ranks.
- People tend to judge and check new website/blog stats with Alexa and ranks.
- Alexa widget only counts the improvement for the toolbar or widget installed in the website.
- People thinking that SEO improves with Alexa, yes it do but somewhat.
Starting your blog with Alexa widget will help you boost it’s engagement as well since users will see a good ranking of your blog/website.
How to use Alexa Widget?
It’s easy to your Alexa Widget on your website or blog. Just add a little script and you can see the alexa widget live on your blog/website. Click Here to view the simple guide
Alexa Widget with SSL Support
You can now use Alexa Widget with SSL Support, we have made a loader to load the script with MindFreakers Ajax SSL Loader. Just prefix the script with:
That’s all you need. If you need any more help, feel free to comment about how to use alexa widget with ssl support in the commend section below.